In this era of digital marketing wherein, people are online most of the time, you have to execute your ultimate strategy to drive in traffic for your multi-location business. Internet marketing has done a tremendous job in helping firms in the promotion and build-up of brand awareness not to mention the increase in sales growth over time. Top social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. have gifted you with exceptional opportunity to engage online shoppers at every step of that journey. Advances in technology made social media your marketing and sales tool. Smallest local business and huge international company reaped and benefited from the very appealing social media platforms and the results are stunning!
Here are some valuable tips to help you grow your multi-location business on social media:
- Promote each local store more effectively. An online store finder can increase your business visibility and help your customers find you and your specific location in their preferred area. Location data boosts local marketing through its improved accuracy.
- Practice consistent branding by using the same profile picture and cover photo for every new business or location’s page(s).
- Customize each content and post depending on what you are selling, the promotions you’re running, location, your local market/audience, and more.
- Understand your target demographic. Know which type of social network they are most active at and focus your energy on it.
- Monitor social media mentions. Track multiple variations of your business name in different locations and also your in-demand products across social networks. Pay attention to social media engagement and reach out to your customers.
- Negative Feedbacks. Learn how to effectively handle negative mentions and turn it into something more constructive. Respond immediately to help ease the situation and avoid the risk of losing an avid customer to a competitor in that specific location.
- Positive Feedbacks. Be sure to acknowledge customers who took the time to share something positive about your product and/or location. It simply shows that you value what your customers think and what they have to say.
- Get people to visit your store. Offer exclusive deals and discounts to encourage and attract your social media followers to drive traffic into your store.
Are you ready for Drive Traffic Media to manage your social media accounts for your multi-location business? Call us at 949-800-6990 today!