Video Production and Marketing in Orange County: Stealing the Scene in Online Marketing!
In a world where images and colors matter a great deal, it’s no wonder why videos are getting bigger roles in any business marketing strategy. Even the social platforms recognize the shift to visual marketing with Twitter incorporating the autoplay feature similar to Facebook, live stream features being used by Periscope and Meerkat and ads that can be purchased on these platforms to promote business videos.
Gone are the days when the “Call Now’ “Shop Now” “Contact Us’ call-to-actions (CTAs) are predominant. Instead, it is replaced by the ‘Play’ button which has been dubbed by Andrew Angus, a business leader, as the “most compelling call-to-action on the web.”
As a business owner in Newport Beach and Orange County, it’s high time that you invest on videos from our video production and marketing firm for the following reasons:
- 50% of the mobile traffic comes from videos watched online according to hubSpot and this data is expected to rise to 74% by 2017. So if you aren’t into it yet, kick some marketing budget on early next year to have a better headstart from your competitors.
- When it comes to Return of Investment (ROI), videos has a 52% pull world-wide! What with 55% of online users watching videos everyday and 78% watch them each week, this is small wonder!
- A whooping 65% of online viewers watch 3/4 of the video. This retention rate is quite significant especially in SEO where bounce rates matter. Social media engagement and brand awareness also benefit from this percentage.
- Senior executives are also watching videos. In fact, 80% of them are doing that compared to last year and 59% of them agreed that if both text and video are available on a particular page, they’ll choose video over the other! If more business decision-makers and influencers are watching videos, number 2 is easily achieved! As a video production and marketing company, this is an awesome business potential too.
- Email marketing with a video increases open rates by 20% and click-thorughs are increased 2-3 times! If you want your message to stand out from your competitors and get viewed by your potential clients or customers, video is a great tool to do that.
- Dwell-time and Website View Time increase by at least 2 minutes for websites which has a video compared to websites which don’t have it. The more time this viewers spend on your site, the more chances they get to know more of your products and services and it makes Google happy in ranking your website well too!
- 40% of Americans are watching videos through their mobile devices according to Unified Social and these viewers comprise the sum, if more, of the online shoppers our business need to boost sales!
- Everyday, Youtube video view count is 1 Billion and 8 Billion for Facebook. Imagine your business reach if these statistics ever matter to your business 😉
- According to Invodo, 72.1 million mobile users watched a video at least once a month in 2013 and the stat is growing! These viewers are our business’ ultimate sales drivers. The good thing? They can watch video(s) of your product on-the-go, which will ultimately influence them to shop and/or buy.
- 52% of online marketers agreed that videos increase brand awareness by 52%, lead generation by 45% and engagement by 42%. These are all results of surveys conducted by marketers on their clients’ video marketing success and if it worked for other businesses, there’s no doubt it will work for you too.
If all the statistics are considered, videos indeed have a great impact on sales, engagement, brand boost and even the future decision of business owners. So if you need a video production and a video marketing firm that’ll make wonders to these aspects of your business, turn to Drive Traffic Media. Our video director is a former MTV director that could turn you into a camera-confident business owner ready to tackle your business or sales pitch infront of your viewers to convert them to customers. What’s great is we’re offering 2 video holiday specials that will allow you to save up to 50% off of your marketing budget. Call Us at (949)800-6990 to inquire about the details. Lock in your limited video spot today!
25 Video Marketing statistics for 2015, Infographic by hubSpot
10 Powerful Video Marketing Statistics (and What they mean to you) by Sabrina Cote of brainshark