There will be no refunds for work completed. In short, we have a NO Refund Policy.
The Agency does not tolerate credit card and online fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of fraud, we will pursue civil legal action seeking to recover any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
The Agency offers extremely reputable services and always provides proof of work done by work reports at the end of the monthly cycle. By entering into this contract Client understand that results are never 100% guaranteed and as long as the work is rendered by the end of the monthly service period the Agency has fulfilled their responsibility. We do have a cancelation policy in place for those that wish to terminate services early. As a competing business in a large market the Agency cannot afford to have credit card fraud and frivolous reversals. Therefore the Agency adopts strong legal measures to protect their online business and help the online community, including credit card processors, banks and other institutions to combat repeat offenders.
Please note, even if the Client files a chargeback due to “services not rendered” or “services not as advertised” and the credit card company issues Client the chargeback, this does not mean that the Client did not take illegal actions. Even credit card companies encourage merchants to take additional legal actions on chargeback’s unjustly issued to the client. As long as work has been done by the end of the stated deadline, any charge back successfully issued is illegal and will be combated. The Agency will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
The Agency considers illegitimate credit card charge-backs to be fraud if the Client made no reasonable effort to notify the Agency that a problem existed, or to resolve or clarify a situation or matter.
In the event that the Client wins the charge back with the credit card company or PayPal and the Agency believes a fraudulent dispute has not been resolved fairly through the financial intermediaries that partake in the transaction, the Agency will exercise their right to recover the fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and the Client’s account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account..
The Agency considers charge reversal attempts to be frivolous/unwarranted/fraud if one of the items below is true:
- Client made no reasonable effort to work with Agency to resolve any problems with the service
- Client did not follow the arbitration procedure outlined in this contract
- Client has not taken advantage of our cancellation policy and seek to reverse the transaction and obtain a refund outside of the agreed terms of service
- Client chargeback claim is under the category “services not as advertised” or “services not rendered” even though we have provided work reports or are in the process or fulfilling the monthly services within the stated deadline.
A simple phone call, email or letter normally resolves any misunderstandings.
Fraudulent Chargeback Steps Taken by The Agency
A “chargeback” occurs when the Client disputes a credit card charge. A fraudulent chargeback occurs when the Client attempts to dispute a charge for services that they have actually purchased. Attempting to dispute a valid credit card charge is fraudulent and is illegal. The Agency does not tolerate chargeback fraud, and we follow the following procedure when it takes place:
- If Client attempts to dispute or deny a valid charge, we will first contact Client directly, because most disputed charges occur as a result of the customer not recognizing the Agency’s charge on their statement. Client will have ten (10) calendar days to reverse their dispute upon receipt of mail or our e-mail.2. If Client does not reverse the dispute or otherwise attempt to resolve the situation, the Agency will file a police report with their local authorities and seek criminal charges against Client.3. The Client’s account will be turned over to a collection agency, which will initiate collection activities as well as report their account as delinquent to all of the major credit bureaus.4. If Client still do not resolve the situation by either reversing the dispute or reimbursing the Agency for the amount disputed plus the bank fees, the Agency will file a civil lawsuit against Client for the amount disputed, for bank fees related to the chargeback, for additional damages for the harm the Client chargeback causes to the Agency’s merchant credit record, and for punitive damages as the courts do not take credit card fraud lightly.