Facebook Advertising can be tough, and it still gets tougher every day. Just like you, many advertisers take a swing at a new ad campaign every day when they realize a certain potential, hoping to finally hit the ball out of the park and win the game in social media ads marketing Orange County.
Sadly, that’s not the case with many. A lot of businesses still seem to be just throwing away money on Facebook and still find it difficult to create a successful ad.
So, here are some tweaks and approaches that might help you find your first successful Facebook Ad today.
Test, test, test! Never assume anything, rather test everything. Whatever your level of expertise is or how long you’ve been advertising on Facebook, always check both your ad’s design and its targeting. In creating a new campaign, it’s best to come up with at least four different designs with a variety of images and texts.
Target. Businesses have different customers with various needs, and in Facebook Ad Designs, you create buyer personas by focusing and addressing directly to a specific target customer.
Remove Fear from Buyers. Fear has been considered as the most important emotion in a purchase decision. Why? As humans, we have tendencies to resist buying products or signing up for services because it scares us to make wrong choices and lose money in the process.
That is why free products are so useful. And it’s not just about the money. Free goods and/or services create a “No Risk” impression to buyers, so their fears are cast off.
One great way to reduce or eliminate fear among customers is through testimonials from famous people. Let a VIP, celebrity, or loyal customer endorse your product as it will immediately give your ad a credibility and eliminate that fear of buying.
CTA. Adding a Call-to-Action to your Facebook Ads decreases friction and improves your overall conversion rate. While it reduces your cost per conversion, it’s still likely to improve your overall conversion rate.
How can it reduce friction? If a user clicks your ad and arrives on your site or landing page, the user already knows what to do and quickly proceed to perform the desired action you indicated on your CTA. He/she won’t have to waste time figuring what to do next.
Finally, the success of a social media ads marketing Orange County particularly Facebook Ad comes down to just two critical elements: 1. Great design that attracts users’ attention and 2. Laser-focused targeting that displays your ad only to an audience who need your product(s) and or service(s).
Link building has been considered one of the most consistent and reliable strategies in improving search rankings; and like most online marketing techniques, it is a reliable way to attract traffic to a website. This is true since the beginning of the SEO industry. Moz explains it here:
However, there are weird, crazy myths about link building in SEO Orange County that are still practiced but are best stopped. Here are a few:
- The first thing to remember is to never get links from sites with a moderate or a lower domain authority than your own ( Domain Authority is a machine learning system, and it takes and looks at all the site’s metrics). While it is easy to get spammy links from low-quality websites, they don’t get many good backlinks and is considered to have low DA. There are lots of high-quality sites that have low DA, though, and a link from such a site could be precious.
- Next would be not to get links from any directories because Google will penalize not just those directories, but most of the sites whose link profiles come massively from those types of domains.
- Talking about the penalty, don’t acquire links too fast or you’ll get penalized. By doing gray hat/black hat link building, link buying, or even link swapping schemes within your networks, will surely make you trip over on some of Google’s filters. So make sure your links are from real sites that way you need not worry about its pace.
- Don’t link out to other websites otherwise your web visitors and Google would think that the external link you’re linking out is more important than the information you impart on your site.
- The variations in anchor text should be kept to specific proportions because if the search engine looks closely and finds that your anchor text doesn’t match your brand or that your anchor text is the same as the keyword you’re trying to optimize, it might penalize you.
- Google will also take notice if you ask for a link in return for a discount or some other forms of favor. The search engine looks at it as some form of blackmail. Links are earned out of respect for your content or website; it is never demanded.
There are still other myths and wrong practices not mentioned. The point is, if link building is not properly done as an SEO Orange County strategy, its significance as a ranking factor will be downplayed. In so doing, it will reduce the value of all links, including those good links built by the people who actually know what they’re doing.
At first glimpse, local links and local citations might appear unnecessary for non-local websites.However, on a closer look, there are strong underlying benefits in gaining those local votes of confidence that could prove invaluable for everyone
A local citation in SEO Orange County just means your company is mentioned on other websites and places found on the Internet. It can come in various forms and should include the name of the business, address, and phone numberIf it does not contain all three of these, it may be regarded to as a partial citation.
There are several more obvious reasons why a local business, with an online presence, would want to invest in location citations and links. Moz explains it in this video:
Boosts maps visibility. With more than 500 million active website online users, your new web map is fighting for attention in a vast ocean of content. Known to many, search engines are the maps of the internet. Without them, online users are completely lost.
Boosts local rankings. “Search” is still one if not the most important traffic channels for local businesses. Once Google grasps that your web map exists, it needs to figure out which search engine results page to place it (SERPs).
Therefore, it does analyze the text on the web page to try and figure out what the page is all about. Then, it places more importance on words and phrases which are your keywords on search engines.
For example, if your map is a whiskey shop in Scotland, you want to make sure that the word Whiskey, Whiskey Shop or Scotland are featured prominently on your page so that the search engines know they are important.
Boosts domain authority. The secondary metrics matters a lot like Domain Authority, Trust flow, and citation flow as they are becoming the ranking factors in Google.
Many studies revealed that trust flow is lesser than the citation flow. The site that has a lot of low-quality backlinks is not a good site to use to mention your NAP at. It is, therefore, important to focus y6our citations effort on websites with the highest value.
Sends valuable traffic. The opportunity of traffic through local citation has long been considered one of the best ways to grow a local business especially when users start using Google in searching for the category and location of your business or industry.
It’s a pretty smart move to build citations in your niche or business category because the more citations you create, the more exposure your business gets. It makes it easier to beat out your competitors who don’t have the same amount of SEO Orange County web presence than you do.
Whether your goal is to increase your search engine visibility by getting more paid traffic (Paid search advertising) or free traffic (SEO), both will benefit if Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or widely known as Search Marketing is used.
Although there are four different categories of Internet Marketing that you can use to increase web site’s traffic i.e. Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Mobile Markets, and Mobile, SEO Orange County and SEM are most effective when it comes to ranking your website. We will discuss the difference between SEO and SEM here.
SEO vs. SEM
Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a subset of your Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- SEO focuses on optimizing your website to improve better search engine rankings based on the relevance of the search terms on online searches.
- A good SEO approach involves good content for your website; drive more free traffic to your website to gain more customers and make sales.
Search Engine Marketing
- SEM involves other methods to get more visibility like Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising to serve millions of online users daily.
- SEM helps you target users of search engines through paid traffic or links.
- Clicks on a website from search results or an ad will more likely convert making SEM more valuable than any other sources.
Choosing between organic or paid ads can be a very tough decision for a website owner. SEM is very useful and best recommended if you are going to start a new business to help you drive immediate result because your paid ad will appear at the very top and bottom of the searches. SEO for a website is the best strategy for a long-time business. Web site with strong SEO strategies can definitely bring in a much higher Return on Investment (ROI).
Although both SEO and SEM aim to increase visibility in search engines and drive significant traffic gains, one thing to take a look is the huge difference in click-through rates between paid ads and organic searches.
Grow your local business online! For SEO Orange County and other online marketing strategies needed to drive search engine traffic, call us at 1 (888) 375 3058.
Aside from the fact that SEO helps you position your website properly in the most critical points, SEO Orange County‘s primary purpose is to create a great, seamless user experience and at the same time convey your points to the search engines, so they recommend your site for relevant searches.
What are the criteria for website ranking?
Remember that your website is like a cake. Links, paid search advertising, as well as social media accounts serve as icing and decorations to the cake while the content is the infrastructure. Search engines are doing their jobs as best as possible by pointing users to the “best cake” i.e. websites and content that have the most relevant information to what users are looking for.
Other factors that help determine a website’s ranking are great content to link to other websites as a reference, texts on page and titles or descriptions. The speed of your website, its navigation, its look, its bounce rate or whether it is safe for users to use or not also play roles on the overall site ranking.
Search engines have a particular amount of data storage, so if you’re performing dubious tactics or trying to trick them, you’re going to hurt yourself in the long run.
Items that the search engines consider when ranking are as follows:
- Keyword Stuffing or overuse of keywords on your pages.
- Purchased Link. Buying links will get you nowhere when it comes to SEO, so be prepared.
- Poor User Experience. Make sure that website is easy for the user as well as to search engines to navigate. Too many ads will make it too difficult for people to find the content they want.
- If you have a way to know your bounce rate, it will help discover other information about your site. If it is 80 percent or higher, then you either don’t have enough content, or the current ones are irrelevant. The former being an indication that something is wrong.
- Make sure to optimize for the desktop experience but also focus on mobile and tablet optimization as well as other media.
- Be wary of duplicate content because if Google finds two identical pieces of content, whether on your site or another, it will only index one of those pages, and yours might be labeled the unoriginal.
- Find out what your opponent is doing for SEO. Keep an eye on your competitors. Find out what keywords they optimize their websites for and monitor their rankings on a daily basis.
- Establish your objectives in advance so you can measure your ROI easily.
Admittedly, ranking does not depend only on the above-mentioned factors. However, good SEO Orange County habits and practices wouldn’t go unrewarded. Call us at 1(888) 375-3058 for other tips!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Drive Traffic Media Adds New Director of Business Development
Santa Monica – January 18, 2017 – Drive Traffic Media is proud to announce Jennifer Kain as their new Director of Business Development. Jennifer comes to Drive Traffic Media as a high-energy, creative, entrepreneurial executive with 20 years of professional experience building brands across multiple channels of marketing. Jennifer brings vision and dedication along with her team that generates the BIG IDEAS and sustainable programs that drive superior, measurable outcomes. Jennifer is a motivational leader who possesses the expertise to energize an organization’s marketing functions from vision and strategic development through to execution and financial success.
Jennifer is innovative and Inspiring business development professional with experience in social media, social media marketing, media sales and media sales management. She is a creative, entrepreneurial executive with excellent leadership abilities and a contagious passion for success. Jennifer has a long history of high-end production, working with Fox, Fox Sports Net, and Fuel for over ten years. “Video and Content Production are a much-needed skill set for a Boutique Marketing Agency like ours,” states Michael Brandt, CEO of Drive Traffic Media.
About Drive Traffic Media:
Drive Traffic Media is a boutique marketing company helping businesses get result-driven marketing. Drive Traffic Media implements the most effective marketing strategies from Search Engine Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media and much more. They understand that one marketing plan doesn’t fit every business. They’re a content-driven company and only deliver unique and original content. Drive Traffic Media are Google Partners and work directly with Facebook getting the clients the best results optimizing campaigns. Drive Traffic Media implements the most effective online marketing from Search Engine Marketing, Pay per Click, Social Media and much more.
Media Contact: Michael Brandt
Email Address: Info@DriveTrafficMedia.com
Your social media online presence and in person marketing are two different things. But since social media assumes a more prominent role in our day-to-day conversation and engagement, it’s important that we accurately reflect who we are when we curate posts, when we interact with followers, and when we create the experience we want our customers to feel.
It’s essential to remember that the web is social, and the way we interact online is the same way we will be perceived, judged, treated, and approached by others, most especially our followers.
We have listed some important offline social skills that you can use to boost your social media Orange County online presence.
- Friendliness. If you’re friendly offline, people can tell and vice versa. Being friendly online means using common verbal expressions. The random addition of emoticons on your posts or conversations does not only help add style but also convey to viewers that you are approachable and fun. It also helps if you say nice things without using all caps.
- Trustworthiness. We are aware that social media is somewhat a source of inaccurate information. For every one legitimate story is a dozen less credible ones complete with fake pictures. So select the reliable news source before sharing the links. Unfortunately, most of the exciting photos and stories circulating nowadays are fake, so it helps to research first before sharing.
- Politeness. On social media, your behavior becomes unpredictable. You are prone to outburst of emotions that are abnormal, and the kind of rude behavior can happen. Keep in mind that if you send angry posts or tweet, it can go farther than a light posts or tweet. And the consequence is, you will be known more for your negative emotions than your positive ones.
- Professionalism. Since social media is a personal source of information, we have the tendency to let our professionalism screw up for the sake of creating sensational stories. Credibility is important to maintain professionalism on social media wich helps build respect in the process, so be knowledgeable.
- Restraint. When you get to know someone, you don’t dive into a deep conversation right away. You can talk about the weather, your trip, your job, or your family but don’t overshare. If you need to, then do it offline.
- Attention. Common courtesy dictates that we pay attention to people who are addressing us. If you’re on a social network, people expect the courtesy of a response especially if we get mentioned, tagged or pinged on social media.
- Smile. Choosing a profile picture says more about you than the remainder of the profile.
- Genuineness. More than anything else, the authenticity of a person is often appreciated. The same is true with your social media efforts.Transparency and genuineness are powerful traits in making and building online relationships with followers.
Incorporating these offline traits to your social media Orange County efforts will surely win you more likers and followers. Need help marketing and managing your social media accounts? Call us at 1(888) 375-3058 today.
Search engine optimization is an ever changing strategy and what you implement today might be out-of-date when you wake up tomorrow. So unless you build a solid SEO foundation, you’ll find your website below the drain when Google decides to shift its algorithm.
As an Orange County SEO company, it is a must that whatever onsite optimization you do, you should implement similar offsite techniques to stay afloat in the ranking pages. Here are a few offsite optimization techniques you can do:
- Online presence. Build a strong online presence on social platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, and Twitter. In doing so, you can get connected to people, groups or communities which can promote your company and share your content with others.
- Blogging. Write unique and relevant blogs and make sure to distribute it on blog directory sites, social bookmarking, social sharing, and other blog search engines. Commenting on do-follow blogs can also boost your credit on search engines. However, it has been found that sharing blogs with no-follow links but has strong social signals can also help your ranking.
- Directory submission. Be efficient in choosing the right category when you submit your link on directory sites like Yahoo Directory, One Mission, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Social Bookmarking. Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, etc. are popular social bookmarking sites you can submit your content to. Be active in these bookmarking sites because your site traffic depends on your participation level on these websites.
- Photo-sharing. Make your published website photos public on Picasa, Flickr, Photo Bucket, etc. that way your friends engage in these images as it will help drive traffic to your site.
- Video submission. Publish your video like your product video, testimonial, explainer video on YouTube.
- Business Reviews. Ask your customers and friends to write a review on Yelp, Stylefeeder, etc. for your business.
- Go Local. Google Maps, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, etc. can help search engines view your website quickly as the competition is not that fierce compared to going global.
- Press Release Submission. Submit press releases for your product or service on press release sites as this is an easy way for your website to get noticed in Google News.
- Social Shopping Network for E-commerce Sites. You can submit your product for free advertising and branding on sites like Five Limes, Buzz South, Kaboodle, etc.
- Forums. Start, participate or share topics that you can discuss with friends or comment on do-follow forums which allow crawlable links in your signature.
- PPC. When all else fail, start an AdWord campaign with your target keywords. You just have to spend money to gain the traffic and ranking that you want to achieve.
Moderation is key to the optimization that you do. You don’t want search engines to label your site as spam. For other offsite optimization techniques to boost your ranking, get help from an SEO company Orange County like Drive Traffic Media.
Great content, as well as a well-designed website, do not guarantee visitors or conversion because they have to know that your business exists first. That’s why Orange County SEO remains an essential part of online marketing strategies.
Primarily, the search engines’ role is to give relevant and authoritative results to users. It focuses on understanding how a particular user searches for products and services. At the same time, it assures readers or searchers that the website has the relevant words and phrases to their search.
However, the lack of customer traffic and sales conversions are still some of the common issues most e-commerce sites face. We have found the most effective tricks and tactics you can use to overcome those:
First is to determine the right keywords. It is crucial to the website’s success. Find out how frequent your site appears in search results when a potential customer looks for your products. After determining the keyword and its popularity, you can now work on your choice of keywords to use.
Content. Next is the content on the website. Make it useful by writing only original content while avoiding overstatement that could mislead the customer. Search engines trust and prefer unique and relevant content.
Images. One of the most critical factors that form a customer shopping experience is the quality of the pictures, so you need to have images of your product presented in high resolution. Customers get the feel and details of the real product if the pictures are great.
Reviews. Product reviews displayed on the e-commerce sites is one way to give the much-needed comfort to the customer when they are making the decision to buy. Reviews bring a more engaging experience and make you a reliable supplier making the customers stick to your e-commerce portal to make a purchase.
Competitors.Keep an eye on your competitors. SEO efforts alone would not suffice to get more visitors to the website. It is best to check on your opponent’s strategy also, and see what’s working for them.
Social Media. Maintaining presence in all platforms of social media is always essential. It should help strengthen your brand and customer relationships at the same time. You can post content that the clients would be interested in or organize contests and offer some impressive discounts.
SEO Orange County is constant, but it requires a specialized skill set to implement. Drive Traffic Media has the skills necessary for your e-commerce website to increase your Google chances of rating high.